Thursday, February 03, 2005

Caution: Extreme Dramatics Ahead

Yesterday was just..painful and frustrating. We kept being stuck in the same spot and conversation inevitably occured, then she would walk away or her boat would pull away and I would find myself staring after her, my heart salavating for a taste of what we had. Conversation has resumed what it was before we were dating..except before now after a conversation with her I would wonder if she was intersted and now I know that she's definetly is not interested. And it's wierd how there are a lot of I told you so's floating around right now. I know I am very stubborn, stupid, impulsive when it comes to these things..but apparently I have slective memory as well. I don't remember people telling me to hold off, I remember people telling me "if you are not happy, do what needs to be done." Oh well...not that big of a deal...I will get over it. I am not giving up right away..but I will get over it. And to close...
"I'm sorry for everything I've said,
And for anything I forgot to say too.
These things get so complicated,
I stumble at best and mudddle through.
I wish that our lives could be simple,
I don't want the world, only you.
I wish I could tell you this face to face,
But there's never the time,
Never the place.
So this letter will have to do.
I love you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home