Wednesday, January 19, 2005

So I Sent It...Get Off My Back

I sent the letter. I am actually feeling pretty good about that. Even though in no scenerio is that going to be a good thing most likely. Either she will drop Colin..which will make me feel like crap cause..just cause, or she will not drop Colin and hate me cause..well...cause I'm an ass (I would hate me), or she will not drop Colin, choose not to hate me, and it will just be awkward as hell. I am glad to know that Rebecca May, Baily, Annie, and the lot don't hate me. That's good to know. Well..I am done. Don't know if I am even going to post in here anymore. I may. Here's what I will do..when I post in this..I will..leave a hint in the other one. Like..a..I'll end it with I'll blog later! instead of I'll blog later. Notice the difference in punctuation. Yeah..that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home