Monday, January 31, 2005

Are We Gonna Hug Now?

So Alica came to the show yesterday with Rebecca May in tow. I heard them laugh a couple times..and atleast 4 times during To Each His Dulcinea I found myself starring in their direction telling our story. After the show she came up to me and said, "Very well done Mister Bridges." then there were a few awkward moment and she gave me a hug. When got home last night I got an email from her that said the following.
"Just wanted to reiterate that your performance was lovely this afternoon... not that I expected anything less from you. I hope that your success with this role earns you a chance at future opportunities... you have many gifts, Eric.

Alicia"

It's sad that we went from laughing all the time and about a week away from I Love You's to formal letters to tell eachother we did a good job in something. But believe it or not..I am extremely happy today. Nothing is gonna ruin this mood. I'll blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home