Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Unbelievably Awkward

So Alicia responded to the letter. It was basically a too little, too late response...which is what I was expecting. She and Colin are in full swing relationship now. It sucks..but that's ok. She and I talked on IM today..about how awkward our conversation was. The conversation ended with her saying, "So, how bout them yankees?" and me saying "So...Let's just terminate this conversation before we resort to the weather." Basically all we managed to do is to point out how awkward things are and that we both hate that they are this awkward..but what do you expect when two people break up and one of them still has feelings for the other but she moves on to another guy about a week after the break-up. Things are bound to be a little awkward. I don't know what's going to happen when I see Colin..I sense a great swelling of anger and resentment...but I am sure I will find out soon. The conversation was nowhere near as awkward as the other day when Rachel made a comment about them Colin and Alicia procreating. Everyone in the room feel silent and looked at me to see what my reaction to that comment was going to be. Then I got a few pats on the back for not even wincing..much. Oh well. I'll blog next time something that I can't put on my other blog comes up. Later

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyson said...

You gotta hate those stupid bitches who move on like a week later. Like if it's a really serious relationship, and then within a few weeks she's already in a "relationship". But if there's a God in heaven, that guy will "dump" her before she even has a chance to realize what's up. And THEN, just for fun, those two will still find each other attractive and get a little confused about what to do now, so they'll just be friends, but weird friends.

Wait a minute. That sounds familiar...

Oh, yeah. My life. I forgot.

Complicating things is what I DO! And it's fun! Well, it is for me anyway. And I'm sorry, but he's hot and I'm young(ish) and stupid, so that makes it okay.

Haha, I love this blog! I can say whatever I want! No one reads this. (Oh, hey Billy.)

Anyway, back to you. Yeah, but things will get better with you and Alicia. If Jason and I can still sit in the same room together, I think you guys should be able to patch things up eventually. You should find someone else to drool over for a while, particularly when you're going to be around Alicia - not because it will help anything, but just because it's a little evil and a lot fun. I know this chick in Man of La Mancha who loves attention and is readily available for Jealousy Duty. ;-)

January 25, 2005 at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home